- Baggage Hall - Returning passengers' luggage is unloaded from the ship, ready for collection in the Baggage Hall. Once you have identified your luggage, you will be directed to the exit via the Customs Hall to join your coach, taxi, or private car.
- Passenger Lounge - Where passengers wait to board their ship.
- Smoking Policy - In accordance with the Health Act 2006, the terminal is a non smoking environment. Smoking is not permitted in the building and, for security reasons, passengers are unable to leave the Lounge once they have checked in.
- Kiosk - Located in the Lounge, the refreshment kiosk sells hot and cold drinks, and snacks.
- Disabled Facilities - The terminal is a single storey building occupying a level site and is suitable for disabled passengers, including wheelchair users.
How to get here
From the West
- Leave the M25 at Junction 30 and follow the A13 eastbound (Tilbury and Southend).
- Exit onto A1089/ Dock Approach Rd Continue to follow A1089.
- Take the second exit at the "ASDA / McDonalds" roundabout, across the railway bridge and continue past the Port of Tilbury entrance.
- Continue across the first mini roundabout and at the next roundabout the Cruise Terminal faces you.
- Turn right at this roundabout and immediately left into the car park.
From the East
- Follow the A13 towards the M25 and leave at the A1089 exit.
- Continue as above.
Tilbury Town Station on the C2C main line service from London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness is approximately one mile from the London Cruise Terminal. Frequent services take passengers right into the heart of London in 35 minutes.
Rail passengers can use the free shuttle bus between the station and the Tilbury to Gravesend ferry, which is immediately adjacent the Cruise Terminal. Further details from Travelline Tel: 0871 200 22 33 or http://www.traveline.org.uk (NB: This service does not operate on Sundays).
Taxis are also available at the Station or, if you prefer, it is about a 15 minutes walk to the Cruise Terminal from Tilbury Town Station.
London’s principal airports—Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and London City—are within an hour’s drive of the London Cruise Terminal.
- Heathrow Airport: 69 Miles (110 km)
- Gatwick Airport: 43 Miles (69 km)
- Stansted Airport: 39 miles (62 km)
- London City Airport: 20 miles (32 km)
Tilbury/Gravesend Ferry (foot passengers only).
Passengers arriving from Kent on the passenger ferry should leave the Tilbury Landing Stage via the bridge and turn left into the terminal car park. Continue through the car park to the main entrance. It should take around 10 minutes on foot. (NB: This ferry service does not operate on Sundays)
- London Cruise Terminal Leslie Ford House Tilbury Freeport Essex RM18 7EH